Experienced Forklift operators needed
A large warehouse in Bloomington is looking for experienced forklift operators to join their team! We have monthly employee appreciation events, free popcorn on Wednesdays, and a good team of people that is looking to expand a little. We have openings on both 1st and 2nd shift.
We are looking for a team lead. If you have some management or supervisory experience ask about it for more info.
We ship retail items, no cold storage or food.
- Shipping and Receiving, loading and unloading trailers using stand-up forklifts
- Order Picking
- Accurately scanning and labeling incoming freight using an RF scanner
- Perform daily forklift inspections
- Ability to understand and follow instruction regarding work duties and safety methods
- Ability to use basic tools and equipment such as box cutters, RF hand-held scanners, manual and electric pallet jacks.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
Wednesday - Saturday OR Sunday - Wednesday OR Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
7:00 am - 5:30 pm
Monday - Friday
3:30 pm - 12:00 am
Pay: $16.50 - $17.00/hour
Location: Bloomington, MN on the corner of Normandale Blvd and West Old Shakopee Rd
- Stand-up forklift experience
- High School Diploma
If you are interested in applying please send an email with your resume to email@example.com or give Sean a call at 952.252.5382
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.