- Contribute to continuous process improvement efforts to reduce scrap, cycle times, improve efficiency, and eliminate waste within the production environment. All interactions, work flow, productivity levels, and quality standards are implemented with a "Customer Service" approach to both internal and external customers
- Perform manufacturing equipment installations, startup of equipment, trouble shoot, repair, conversions, rebuilding, etc.
- Be able to perform in a team environment and also be self-directed as situations dictate.
- Be able to learn necessary skills and retain this knowledge in order to complete work assignments in a timely manner and perform them within accepted quality levels.
- Maintain a positive attitude while providing training on manufacturing machine operation and maintenance; verify that the operator is satisfied with the work performed during the visit
Working hours: 2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Must possess computer skills and be able to log work history detail into maintenance software, correspond effectively by email, use the internet to locate parts and suppliers, etc.
- Have a good understanding of industry safety standards and be able to follow existing procedures.
- Lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Be able and willing to successfully complete continuing education classes both during regular work hours and during other hours as required.
- Three or more years of previous maintenance experience in production machine troubleshooting and repair, electrical controls experience, pneumatic, hydraulic and facility electrical background preferred.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.