Randstad is seeking experienced Assemblers to join our team! We are seeking candidates to work in the Greater Hartford area. You will perform assembly line tasks and have positions available on 2nd shift! If you have assembly experience and looking for an opportunity to become a permanent employee with a reputable company, contact Aylin at 860.793.9500 or email your resume directly to Aylin.Deoleo@randstadusa.com
- Will be using a variety of hand tools and must be able to read a ruler
- Basic assembly skills working on large parts
- Ability to stand an entire shift and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to lift or move items weighing up to 50 lbs.
Working hours: 3:30 PM - 12:00 AM
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
In addition to access to top employers in the Central Connecticut market, Randstad provides our temp to hire employees with desirable interim benefits:
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K (after 6 months)
- Direct Deposit & Electronic payroll debits card that acts like a bank account
For a complete list of our current opportunities, go to the Randstad website. https://www.randstadusa.com/jobs/search/manufacturing-production/
We place qualified individuals with great employers in temporary and direct hire positions. Every day, Randstad establishes new partnerships with well-known employers hiring in your area.
Randstad - Good to know you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.