Lab Support Technician
Come help design, deliver, and optimize the products that help produce some of the most important semiconductor devices in the world. Be a part of a team and organization that is pushing the boundaries of chemical manufacturing and analytical chemistry!
Entegris is seeking a Laboratory Support Technician with general knowledge of 5S and best organizational and cleaning practices. Ideal candidate will have some experience with stocking, inventory control and purchasing. Must be able to lift 50 pounds and be comfortable working with chemicals and delicate lab equipment. This position is a supporting role for the analytical lab at the Burnet, Texas location. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently with minimal guidance once trained.
The ideal candidate will be results oriented and an excellent team player, with solid knowledge of chemistry, materials science & physics, and familiarity with semiconductor device materials, structures, and metrology.
Your success will be measured by:
- Performs all assigned support tasks and maintains all inventory stocking levels when needed and in timely manner
- Enable quality initiatives as they relate to the customer, corporate objectives, quality planning, the quality policy, process improvement and new business goals and objectives.
- Confers with process engineers, development scientists, and manufacturing personnel regarding results and research, prepares technical reports and presentations to promote learning
- Strong independent operation skills and ability to complete lab support work safely
- Proven ability to work in a cross-cultural and cross-language team environment
- Ability to learn and become proficient at several process and procedures in the lab
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMIn this role you will:
Traits we believe make a strong candidate:
- Supporting scientific investigations and experiments
- Planning tasks and project deliverables
- Maintaining, calibrating, cleaning and testing sterility of the equipment
- Providing technical support
- Carrying out lab safety risk assessments and inspections
- Ordering and maintaining stock and resources
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Mechanical aptitude
- Dexterity and good eye-hand coordination
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good teamworking skills
- Time management
- Safe work practices
- Basic computer knowledge including MS office, word, excel; SAP experience preferred
- Strong independent operation skills and ability to complete work safely within a chemical lab setting
- Knowledge of proper safe handling/disposal of chemicals and ability to maintain a clean and safe work environment
- High School diploma, or Associates degree preferred
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.