Manufacturing Associate, Air Filter Assembly 1st shift
Great opportunity for a Machine/Assembly Associate to utilize and gain additional experience working with media lamination machines, rivet guns, drills etc.. This position will work with other senior Associates to help ensure quality and success. This position will focus on different facets of Media manufacturing processes and filter /cabinet assembly and participate with continuous improvement activities
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
Manufacturing of media that meets manufacturability, specifications, and quality criterion for filter assembly subsequent use. Responsible for the manufacturing of filters and filter cabinets that meet manufacturability and criteria for subsequent fit for use and functional standards.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Qualifications (Education, Training, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Physical Requirements):
- Machine Operation
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures
- Work as part of a team
- The manufacturing associate is required, as a minimum, to have a high school diploma or GED equivalent. The Plant Supervisor can determine whether education and training are "equivalent" based on his/her experience.
- Some knowledge of computer operation Preferred in the areas of data entry, machine operation, and basic computer skills, but not required.
- The Manufacturing Associate must have Good communication skills and a willingness to coordinate efforts with other team members
- The Manufacturing Associate must actively participate in problem solving, and brainstorming activities as they relate to continuous improvement, safety, and on time delivery, Must be able to lift 50lbs and stand, bend, twist for 8 hrs
- Training others on equipment, tools, practices, methods, and procedures towards upgrading the skills of new existing personnel
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.