Accountable for but not limited to: - Diagnosing and replacing faulty electrical elements including motors, relays, switches and sensing mechanisms. - Diagnosing, correcting or replacing malfunctioning pneumatic, mechanical, hydraulic components of equipment.
- Procuring parts and services within approved maintenance budget.
- Supporting production staff needs to correct mechanical failures outside of their technical competency. First point of contact.
- Inspecting the facility to identify and resolve issues.
- Maintaining maintenance logs and making them available to management.
- Maintaining office utility systems.
- Adhering to safety guidelines in work and stores areas.
- Adhering to 5S standards in work and stores areas.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize workload.
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel and Word.
Please attach your resume to apply.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.