This is a Food and Beverage Warehouse in West Babylon seeking an experienced forklift operator. The Forklift Operator is responsible for operating a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack and count raw materials and finished goods. The Operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle.
- Participates in the shipping, receiving, organizing, storing and issuing goods including supplies, equipment and food
- Drives forklift to transport orders and materials to designated sites
- Loads and unloads trucks for the purpose of receiving stock and/or filling orders
- Participates with physical inventories and of verifying stock
- General housekeeping of warehouse to maintain a safe and sanitary work area
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, to ensure an efficient and effective work environment
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- At least 1-2 years of experience operating a forklift
- Ability to follow directions; willingness to be trained
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Willing to work overtime when necessary
- Ability to stand for many hours and work long shifts
- Must be able to pass thorough drug and background screening
- May be additional skills required by Senior Management not listed.
Apply with your resume or give us a call at 631-760-2096.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.