Swing Shift Receiving Unloader
Do you enjoy BONUSES/INCENTIVES? We are currently hiring for experienced, driven, and hard-working individuals who like more than one way to earn their money every week at this medical supply distribution warehouse! Apply to this temp-to-hire position now if qualified!
Can you make it to work every day and on time? Earn extra CASH!
Do you know how to work safely? Earn more CASH!
Can you finish your task before the end of the shift? Leave up to 2 hours early every day WITH PAY!
Getting hired on directly? Earn a $500 sign-on BONUS!
Job Summary: This position is in a fast-paced environment and is very physically demanding. You will be working in the receiving department of the warehouse unloading trucks in STOCKTON, CA.
- Work quickly and efficiently in 3 person crews to unload medical supplies.
- Manual stacking and palletizing
- Lifting 50lbs consistently on a repetitive basis
- Identify product codes/SKU numbers on labels correctly
- Communicate with team members to ensure tasks are being carried out
- Operate a forklift to deploy pallets among the warehouse (possibility to be trained on a forklift)
- Ability to work in a performance driven/metric environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to lift 50lbs consistently throughout the day
- Experience in manual stacking and palletizing
- Experience in lumping
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to read, write, and count accurately
- Available to work overtime (occasionally)
- Ability to pass a background and drug screening
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
Please apply with your most recent resume and then TEXT Esther @ 209-645-1145 with your first/last name and what position you applied for.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.