Are you looking to start a new career that offers excellent advancement opportunities? Look no further! Randstad is currently recruiting for Assembly Technicians for openings at Magneti Marelli's Automotive Lighting Division in Pulaski, TN.
Monthly Attendance Bonuses
Temp to Hire after 120 days
Pay for these positions start at $10.50 per hour - Plus Perfect Attendance Bonus paid Monthly - Pay increases to $12.00 per hour once you are a permanent employee (120 days)
This is a FULL-TIME position. We are looking for career-minded individuals!
Shift: 1:00 PM until 9:00 PM Any overtime on any of these shifts will be mandatory.
As a Production/Assembly Technician you will be responsible for the preparation and assembling of headlights and tail lights.
Working hours: 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM
The ideal Production/Assembly Technician candidate must have the following skills:
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Ability to read, understand and carry out detailed written and verbal instructions
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 20 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to regularly stand and walk all day and occasionally reach with hands and arms
- Pays attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, learn and adapt in a fast-past manufacturing environment
- Proof of High School Diploma or GED required
- Must submit to a drug and background screenings
- Must provide a minimum of two positive, verifiable work references
- Excellent attendance history
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please contact us at 931-292-7884 or visit us online at www.randstadusa.com to schedule an interview today
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.