Join our team and take advantage of our weekly attendance incentive that could have you earning an hourly rate of $13.00.
We are accepting applications now, go online to www.randstadusa.com or call me at 513.293.4452 today to setup your onsite orientation!
While most associates focus on Parcel Processing, an associate may be expected to fill other jobs/roles. General
qualifications apply to all listed positions. Role-specific qualifications are listed in their specific sections.
Parcel Processing: Prepare inbound parcels for international shipment.
- Scan barcode on parcel
- Open the box and inspect the contents checking for:
- Commodity Validation (order information matches item in the box)
- Country of Origin (manufacturer of product)
- Parcel Quantity (# of commodities inside parcel)
- Repackage, re-seal, or re-box parcel to prevent damage to product
- Apply shipping labels and packing slips to parcels
- Escalate problem shipments for further review
- Review Customs requirements and follow associated prompts
- Hit hourly / daily productivity goals
7:00 AM - 3:30 PMSkills:
- Prior warehouse experience.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds repetitively.
- Must be able to commit to work schedule.
- Must have reliable transportation. (We are on the bus line-Tank-1X)
- Must be willing to work a weekend days during OT.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Option to convert to a permanent position with the company!
- Weekly attendance bonus that increases hourly rate by $0.50.
- Detailed training sessions to ensure job comfort.
- Free frozen snacks during the summer.
- Performance incentives and safety incentives!
- Medical, dental, vision benefits (Eligible after working 40 hours)
This location has a great atmosphere; they pride themselves on safety and will make sure you feel like you are a part of a winning team!
Go online to www.randstadusa.com or call me at 513.293.4452
today to setup your onsite orientation! We look forward to speaking with you about this opportunity!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.