Large Compressor Assembler
1. Follow written, verbal, and drawn assembly instructions for small (less than 40hp) units
2. Use basic hand tools to take kitted parts and insert crank shaft into bearings, assemble rods/pins/pistons, and attach them to crank shaft.
3. Attach valve plates and covers to each head assembly and oil pump bearing housings.
4. Apply appropriate gaskets/seals/fluid and pressure ports and valves.
5. Attach any other accessory that order calls for.
6. Use overhead handling equipment.
7. Other duties as assigned.
8. Use tools to heat body, check (size, voltage, etc.) and install stator and rotor and make connections (keys,etc.)
9. Mount and wire terminal blocks with correct motor leads.
10. Check for tolerances and fit.
11. Attach end bells and any other cover required.
12. Perform all immersion and load pressure and electrical tests- troubleshooting capability.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
13. Use tools to assemble and test all compressor models, including the over 40 hp units.
14. Have tear-down, cleaning, re-qualification, assembly and test experience from all skill sets.
15. Can easily spot a quality concern and bring it to the supervisor's attention.
At least 5 years of assembling compressors- air compressors included.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.