Motor Winder Technician
1. Cut, prepare and insert insulator into the stator irons
2. Check stator irons on core loss tester
3. Perform wire prep (making coils), winding, harnessing, and labeling
4. Identify electrical configurations of all motor types
5. Modify or reconfigure motor to fit the demanded application
6. Manage work flow process to connect with order/component kitting to ensure priorities are set for build schedules (flexible)
7. Perform quality control testing after the stator is wound
8. Spot quality concerns and bring to attention of supervisor
9. Use good housekeeping and organizational skills to maintain a safe and clean work area
10. Other duties as assigned
Really know what you are doing in this role and what is expected of you. Must know and understand the electrical piece of a motor, also must know and understand how to wind motors.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Someone that has previously laid wire into a stator. Someone that can come in, pick up quickly and to then be able to basically run that department.
At least 5 years experience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.