PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operation of various hand operated tools related to construction work.
- Sets up forms in the manufacturing production process of concrete products.
- Places/patch concrete into forms/pipes
- Cleans and lubricates forms to be used in the manufacturing production process.
- Must be able to follow all appropriate safety practices.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Majority of work is performed outside.
?? Lighting: natural lighting, supplemental lighting as needed.
?? Space: outdoor work in open environment.
?? Temperature: seasonal extremes of hot and cold are encountered.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Must be able to work outside and can work 10+ hours daily
Must be able to:
Lift up 50lbs
Consent to a background and drug screen
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.