As logic devices go to smaller line widths, 3D NAND architectures increase layers, and DRAM memory density increases, they become more sensitive to contamination and defects have a greater impact on device performance. Entegris is in the unique position to help customers maintain a clean chemical delivery environment with contamination-controlled chemical packaging, filtration, pumps, and fluid handling products that will increase product yield and reduce financial loss.
The Manufacturing Associate position is responsible for operating molding equipment and/or second operation machines through various tasks such as inspecting, trimming, testing, fixturing, assembling and packaging plastic products. Completes other duties as assigned.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
Working hours: 2:00 PM - 10:00 PMSkills Preferred:
- Verifies product visually and takes corrective action when necessary. Ensures product is consistent with established specifications. Escalates quality issues as appropriate. Ensures highest possible product quality and adherence to the Entegris quality system, ISO and/or other standards. Ensures all product is packaged per packaging specifications.
- Performs various operations on the product in accordance with the work orders and information instructions.
- Finalizes all required paperwork thoroughly and timely (i.e. Production Reports, Rack Tickets, Labels, Component Sheets, Rework Sheets, SAP Transactions etc.). Maintains accurate attribute/variable charts of rejected materials. Conducts variable charts on manufacturing processes and count of good product as required.
- Integrates on all key business processes to influence customer satisfaction, waste elimination, growth, cost effectiveness and product/system quality. Promotes and implements use of continuous improvement tools to eliminate non-value activities. Participates actively in continuous improvement activities such as 6s, Kaizen events, etc.
- Completes miscellaneous tasks as assigned in support of the larger organization and production goals.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area. Wears required Personal Protective Equipment. Performs duties in a safe manner and observes approved safety procedures. Communicates potential hazards immediately to supervisor.
- Attention to details
- Ability to use hand tools confidently
- Ability to communicate effectively verbal and written
- Ability to read and take measurements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- l year manufacturing experience preferred.
- Ability to read and understand documented processes and procedures.
- Good attention to detail; ability to perform basic math computations and computer data entry.
- Ability to use measuring devices and hand and power tools
- Ability to lift 50 lbs., climb a ladder up to 15 ft. and walk and stand during entire shift.
- Ability to repetitively pinch and grasp hand tools, repetitively twist, bend and reach upward and handle small screws, washers, fasteners, etc.
- The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- This job requires the ability to stand for long periods.
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and you must be able to move throughout the department/facility.
- Able to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment:
- The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- This is a manufacturing environment. It involves exposure to moving mechanical parts, risk of electrical shock and moderate to high noise levels.
- Individuals may be required to wear a bunny suit for long periods at a time in a clean room environment.
- Wearing safety glasses and Nitrile Gloves are also required.
- Other safety garments or protection may need to be worn, depending on the nature of the work area.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.