We are currently hiring for warehouse operators who will be responsible for the operation of material handling equipment for the purpose of accurate shipping, processing and receiving, which includes but is not limited to unloading, scanning, moving, staging, loading, locating, picking, relocating, and stacking product. We are looking to fill positions on 1st, 2nd or 3rd shifts.
- Receive inbound materials and mark materials with identifying information; record amount of material received; sort materials and stock on racks, shelves or bins in accordance with predetermined sequence
- Read production schedule, order forms (customer, work, and/or shipping), or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed
- Compile worksheets or tickets from customer specifications. Convey materials within warehouse to appropriate department (shipping, production and/or storage), in accordance with schedule and operating procedures
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line
- Assemble customer orders from stock and places on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department
- Operate hand truck, cart, doilies, forklift, order-picker, and walkie to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items for shipment
- Housekeeping duties including all forms of warehouse cleanup
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Must have the ability to speak, read and write the English language with proficiency
- Read and comprehend instructions either verbally or in written form
- Basic data entry skills
- 1-3 years of related experience and/or training preferred
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check
- High school diploma or equivalent
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION: Please apply to this posting!!
FOR FURTHER QUESTIONS: Please reach out to Steve at 410-273-5300 or email email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.