Are you an experienced Forklift Operator looking for a warehouse position? Do you like making extra cash with overtime? If so, we have a great opportunity for you in a leading tire distribution center. As a member of the team, you will enjoy catered lunches in their state of the art break room as well as access to vending machines.
As a forklift operator you will drive a powered industrial truck with a hydraulic
mechanism to lift and move heavy goods. In a fast paced manufacturing warehouse,
you will perform tasks associated with moving goods from one place to another. You
might load and unload trucks or be asked to supply production areas with product or
remove finished goods to a warehouse storage area. You may also inspect lifts
before use and participate in training sessions for license renewal.
Other tasks could involve wrapping loads with
a shrink wrapper, loading goods onto and off a truck, and light cleaning of the
-Operating a stand up reach forklift to maneuver through the warehouse to move products
- Using wireless RF scanning equipment to ensure accuracy of inventory
- Adhering to quality standards set forth by the company
- Inspecting and performing maintenance of forklifts and other material
- Identifying safety hazards in the workplace
- Maintaining concentration over a long period of time
-Completing and passing forklift requirements as directed by OSHA
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- At least 1 year of recent forklift experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and a sense of balance
- Dexterity, hand-eye coordination with attention to detail and accuracy
- Attention to safety precautions and common sense
Click to apply or call 817-306-4349 to discuss your skills and availability. We look
forward to meeting you and can interview and review certifications in person today.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.