Are you an experienced Shift Supervisor? If so, we are looking for you! We are in need of a 2nd Shift Supervisor.
Our client is a well established manufacturer of mold components, mold bases, hot runner products, and molding supplies. The company roots date back to 1950, and they continue to see growth year over year! They are conveniently located close to I-94 on the east side.
Our client offers an amazing benefits package, a 401k plan with a great company match, a fitness/health membership reimbursement program, as well as a 100% education reimbursement for a C or better. YOU WANT TO WORK HERE!
- Oversee day to day operation of the second shift team
- Drive the team's performance to ensure key performance indicators (KPI's) meet or exceed company goals including but not limited spindle utilization, on time delivery, machining efficiency, scrap and rework
- Ensures the company's safety policies and procedures are followed
- Train, advise, answer questions, and counsel employees on current CNC Mill production methods, bench hand assembly, tapping, deburring, and shipping
- Manage cleanliness and 5S for entire production area
- Attend and participate actively in team meetings
Working hours: 3:00 PM - 1:00 AM
- Experience as a Lead CNC Machinist and or Lead Programmer, Supervision of Machinists
- Possess the skills necessary to utilize a vast range of measuring and inspection equipment
- Must be able to read and interpret CAD drawings
- Advanced knowledge of CAD/CAM software (MasterCam), SolidWorks, and CamWorks
- Advanced programming knowledge; tool selection, tool path generation, editing, and posting of cutter paths
- Advanced knowledge of machining; operating skills, set-up, establish work set and tooling offsets, vertical, and horizontal machining centers.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings, follow routers, use simple math to perform basic calculations, and use basic hand held measuring tools
If you possess the above skills set, and are driven to lead a team down a path of success, please apply directly to this posting for consideration. We will be monitoring this posting daily, and if you are a qualified candidate, we will reach out to you as soon as possible!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.