Looking for a career change? Looking to start a new one? Don't have experience? You have opened the right post!!!! This opportunity is for dedicated workers who are willing to learn the trade and start a new career!
My client in Norwood is looking to add to their production team due to growth. This is a Production Associate, temp to hire opportunity and the hours are 1st shift/2nd Shift, Monday through Friday WEDNESDAY OFF, starting at 5am and ending at 5pm.
Second Shift will start at 5pm-5am. This is a family run company and treats all their employees as if they are a part of family. As an entry level Production Laborer you will be responsible to pack, unpack, and assist loading conveyors and general clean up.
My client is a leader in their industry and offers many great benefits including:
- Company provides onsite ESL classes
- 13 Paid Holidays (2 Floating days)
- Constant Hours with plenty of OT
- Health, Dental, Flex Spending
- Paid Vacation + 5 Sick Days
- Matching 401k
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement
- Company provided protective wear including work boots
- Must be able to climb ladders and work upon elevated platforms
- May be required to push, pull, lift /carry up to 50lbs on a continual basis
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Must be able to work in both cold and hot environments for prolonged periods of time
Working hours: 5:00 PM - 5:00 AM
- Preferred manufacturing or production experience
- Preferred High School Diploma
If you are interested in this opportunity please reply to this posting and/or email Nuno Dasilva at Nuno.Dasilva@randstadusa.com Tel- 781 3447066 . Please act immediately as these roles will fill quickly!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.