We are looking for a reliable Material Handler to help maintain warehouse stock and assist in fulfilling orders. Our Material Handler will be responsible for unloading product deliveries, staging products based on customer orders and assisting with organizing and maintaining existing inventory. Preference will be given to candidates who are licensed to operate a forklift, available to work overtime hours during the busier times of the year and able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
Applicants are required to pass a tape measure test along with a math test regardless of experience.
* Responsible for organizing materials and items from the receiving/storage areas to designated shipping docks.
* Sorting and or placing items in their proper shelves depending on size, type, and other variations of the materials.
* When supplies become low, restocking of material will be required in the appropriate area/location.
* Fill orders for materials and bring them to their designated area to be put onto delivery trucks.
* Assist in counting of physical inventory
* Maintain and keep work areas clean and organized in the warehouse
* Comply with Company and OSHA policies; participate in safety and accident preventative meetings
* Must wear safety equipment at all times MUST wear hardhat at all times during work hours
Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
Working hours: 3:00 PM - 3:00 AM
Fork Truck experience a plus, but not necessary
Basic math skills
Read tape measure
2nd shift available and 3rd shift at multiple work site locations in Palm Beach County.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.