First Shift Assembler
Assembler jobs open. Monday through Friday with overtime available on some Saturdays. IMMEDIATE START
First Shift Hours: 6:45AM-3:15PM
Jobs are in a clean, safe, climate controlled manufacturing environment. No prior experience in manufacturing needed, we can consider candidates with experience at jobs that require attention to detail, following work processes and meeting a daily production or output goal.
Do you have experience in Assembly, Restaurant, Retail, Service, Hospitality, Stocking, or Housekeeping?--
Are you looking for a stable work schedule?
Do you enjoy opportunity to earn extra income ($$$) by working overtime hours (and even double time on Sundays)?
Tired of waiting until the week prior to know next week's work schedule?
Are you ready to be recognized for your contributions at work and have the opportunity to be hired full time/permanently?
If you answered YES to some of these questions, then you should apply to work with us today.
We have multiple openings for temp-to-hire Assembler jobs at a stable manufacturing company in Kennesaw, GA. Company is ready to hire good employees directly on as permanent employees as soon as 4 months into assignment.
We are interviewing daily and our customer is offering our top performers permanent jobs on a quarterly basis. Come start a new career with us today!
All candidates will need to submit an updated resume for consideration. Apply online with us today at randstadjobs.com or E-mail resumes directly to Pamela.Wright@randstadusa.com. We are reviewing applications and interviewing daily, Monday to Friday.
Thank you for your interest in Randstad Staffing! We look forward to working with you!
- You would be responsible for assembling and packaging of medical breathing devices that support people that are in need of constant oxygen
- You will be fully trained for your position
- You will be one link to the overall facility production goals on a daily basis
Working hours: 6:15 AM - 3:15 PM
- Must be able to read written instructions
Candidate Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
- 18 years of age or older with proof to work legally in the U.S.
- Meet client background and drug screen requirements as applicable
- 2 professional- references of past supervisors that Randstad may contact directly
- Must have reliable transportation to and from worksite daily
- Must be able to stand for 8 hour shift
- Must be available to work every other Saturday overtime
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.