Are you seeking a career with an irrigation company? Look no further- we have a company here in Fresno located half a mile away from HWY-168 and McKinley Ave exit.
To be successful for this company, you must be flexible and work a rotating shift schedule. During peak season, production can be ran 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Starting pay is $11.50 an hour. This is a temporary to hire position which means after 90 days, one is eligible to get hired on through the company.
Working hours: 12:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Prepare/Inspect line (Machine) before operation
- Inspect product (Coil) Specs from line start up/previous shift
- Log into system for daily operation
- Take over daily operation, continue to inspect coils specs
- Take a piece of the coil (Pipe) to the flow tester to insure that flow is consistent with order
- Log all consistencies and all inconsistencies of coils into system for analyzation by QC
- Rap and place coils onto pallet to be dispensed after its designated amount is reached
- Once pallet is complete, seal the top off with a piece of cardboard, then place its pallet tags on designated corners
- Must be willing to submit to background check
- Must be willing to submit to drug screen
- Must have steel toe work boots
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.