Southside company is seeking team players for their composite layup department.- This position fabricates, assembles and performs composite layup by applying knowledge of working characteristics of bonding techniques by utilizing precision instruments, hand tools, power tools, and equipment.- Position requires blueprint reading experience.
- Fabricates composite components and parts utilizing both wet and pre-preg layup techniques.
- Drills, bonds, cures, fits, assembles and finishes various composite structures.
- Follows both written and verbal instructions from supervisors and engineers.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- 6 Months Related experience using hand tools such as drills, sanders, recorders, etc.
- Blueprint Experience
- Must be US Citizen
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Please respond to this posting if you are interested in this position.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.