Position is responsible for the set up and operation of equipment which blends/mixes/packages/transports liquid or dry chemicals that comprise our customer products. Position ensures the highest quality product at the lowest possible costs while meeting customer specifications and delivery requirements in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Sets up, starts and runs all machinery, checking all controls for adherence to operating/safety procedures and ISO standards.
* Weighs ingredients to meet recipe specification and inserts into machinery, or ensures the correct ingredients are delivered to the work area and inserts pre-blended materials into machinery.
* Monitors production and equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation. Troubleshoots equipment and processing issues.
* Operates machinery to mix, extrude/discharge or handle materials according to operating procedures.
* Examines materials visually or physically to ensure conformance with established standards.
* May take samples of materials to lab for evaluation and instructions on any batch adjustments if needed.
* Refers issues/problems to Production Lead or Production/Shift Supervisor for disposition.
* Performs all required machine cleaning.
* Completes and maintains all required system inputs/transactions. Responsible for data integrity.
* Documents work completed as required including logs, data reports, procedures, etc.
* Participates in training, retraining and continual improvement processes and methods.
* Follows and complies with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintains departmental housekeeping standards.
* Other duties as assigned.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
* Lift up to 50lbs throughout shift
* Must be willing to learn to operate mixing machine and cross train in other departments as needed.
Schedule for this position:
Monday - Thursday
6am - 5pm
Overtime on Fridays and/or Saturdays (voluntary, not required)
Submit your resume to this job posting.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.