Transportation company seeking experienced shipping and receiving clerk to create, process, and verify freight bills of lading.
- Perform data entry to create freight bills
- Apply tracking labels to bills and freight, making sure everything is correct and piece counts all match
- Check in inbound paperwork for loads being delivered.
- Investigate overages, shortages, damages immediately upon discovery and document in tracking system - this requires physically searching dock area/semi trailers and making calls to other locations until resolved
- Insure bills of lading are correctly entered - to ensure clients receive correct invoices
- Pull and pack orders as needed
- Answer phones as needed
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Basic Industrial Math
- Time Management
- Basic computer knowledge (navigation, able to learn our tracking software with little supervision)
Submit resume here. Unfortunately, you must have the specific experience above listed out on your resume in order to be considered - so be sure to update before submitted if needed. Thank you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.