We are currently hiring for Delivery Driver's with a fast growing company located in the South San Francisco area. We are looking for professionals that want to join a great organization ASAP and we offer great work/life balance!
- Transport goods and merchandise to retail, distribution centers and clients
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Load and unload merchandise at client sites
- Customer Facing
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Proven working experience as a truck driver
- Valid driving license - Clean record
- Experience utilizing pallet jacks, forklifts and carts to transport goods
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- Trucking school experience a plus
If you are looking for a new exciting opportunity to join a well renowned company that offers a great work/life balance and promotes from within, I look forward to speaking with you!
For any questions please contact Phil Nesson at 650-357-1522 or email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.