Busy Warehouse is looking to add to their team. This associate would be doing many aspects of warehouse work including loading, unloading, cleaning and sorting/separating inventory. You would also be responsible for re-work of product, repackaging and assembling of product.
- Moving material to different areas manually
- Lifting, bending, standing for duration of the shift
- Fast pace production environment
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to adapt to fast change of pace and environment
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check
- Steel toe boots mandatory
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs alone
- Able to perform daily operations in a standing/walking position for majority of shift
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION: Please apply to this posting!!!!!
FOR FURTHER QUESTIONS: Please reach out to Nicole at 410-273-5300 or email email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.