Fast Paced Material Handler
This is a Food and Beverage Warehouse in the Melville/Farmingdale area, seeking an experienced general warehouse laborer. This position is responsible for picking and packing, material handling and other various warehouse duties.
- Participates in the shipping, receiving, organizing, storing and issuing goods including supplies, equipment and food
- Loads and unloads trucks for the purpose of receiving stock and/or filling orders
- Participates with physical inventories and of verifying stock
- General housekeeping of warehouse to maintain a safe and sanitary work area
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, to ensure an efficient and effective work environment
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to follow directions; willingness to be trained
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Positive attitude
- Willing to work overtime when necessary
- Ability to stand for many hours and work long shifts
- May be additional skills required by Senior Management not listed.
Apply with your resume via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 631-760-2096 and ask for Corinne.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.