Are you interested in making money/
Do you like working with others and working alone?
Do you like a fast paced environment?
Do you like being paid weekly?
Well then Randstad has a job for you! We are looking for individuals who enjoy a fast paced work environment with a chance for a permanent placement. The shift that we have is Monday through Friday 7 AM to 3:30 PM. And don't forget that we pay every Friday!
- Inventory Count
- Operate stand up forklift and powered pallet jacks to move pallets.
- Accurately pick product using an RF scanner
- Pack product into prefabricated containers and prepare for shipment
- Utilize various material handling equipment--including sit down forklift and walkie rider--to load and unload trucks and move product throughout the facility
- Demonstrating proper forklift loading procedures, including knowledge of weight requirements and safety precautions
- Verifying of product to ensure accuracy
- Ensure packaging, routing, and systems work is completed accurately and timely
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Participate in a Lean Warehousing system on the floor
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Warehouse and forklift experience is required for this position.
If you are interested in this great opportunity please email a resume to Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630/870-3746.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.