Quality Assurance / Control
Randstad is currently seeking an experienced Quality Auditor for our client located in the Tempe/ Chandler area. The Auditor will be responsible for identifying defects on products as well reviewing data entry for completeness. An ideal candidate will be able to work independently in a matrix environment, stand for their entire shift, and is comfortable in both office as well as warehouse environment.
Auditor will be responsible for:
- Testing and sampling materials
- Ensuring there are no product defects
- Review data entry for accuracy
- Present findings to Operations, Quality, and Engineering Department
Working hours: 6:30 AM - 5:30 PM
An ideal candidate:
- Familiar with Six-Sigma standards.
- Comfortable in an office and warehouse environment.
- Microsoft Excel experienced preferred.
To be considered:
- Must have an updated resume
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.