This Logistics company is one of the world's leading supply chain companies, designs and implements industry leading solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies. Approximately 44,000 employees in nearly 170 countries are dedicated to delivering effective and robust supply chain solutions.
Looking for a 2nd shift Material Handler. Mon-Fri: 4:00pm-12:30am. Paying 13.88/hr and is temp to hire.
If you or someone you know is interested please reach out to me ASAP to discuss further.
- Moves materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within assigned area.
- May be trained in the use of heavy equipment such as forklift in preparation for certification as required to move to a Freight Handler job.
- May sweep floors, clean dock area, general good hygiene of entire work area.
- Assist in receiving cargo by removing from truck by hand, or using manual equipment such as hand truck or pallet jack or similar manual hand tools.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or moves orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Opens bales, crates, and other containers.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Performs other duties as assigned including inventory cycle counting, operating various material handling equipment that may include forklifts, electric pallet jacks, order pickers and swing reach turret trucks.
Some heavy lifting
Working hours: 4:00 PM - 12:00 AM
OTHER ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
--Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to fifty (50) pounds.
--Ability to climb ladders.
--Must have good or corrected vision.
--Ability to add and subtract.
--Basic language skills required.
--Read, comprehend and complete basic checklists, forms or other related documents.
--Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
--Balances team and individual responsibilities.
Must have good job tenures.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.