Overall responsibility of this position is to support the production functions in the inventory/shipping / receiving departments of the company.
- Packaged approved and inspected products, and label accordingly
- Pull and prepare outgoing shipments based on the production plan. Ability to process UPS and FED EX and Trucking Carriers.
- Receive and process incoming deliveries
- Maintain a clean, organized work center and inventory.
- Support and maintain receivables and shipments through shop software system
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- Interact positively with coworkers.
- Must possess reasonable mathematic skills.
- Responsible for complying with all documentation & safety procedures as well as company policies.
- Ability to lift 30lbs
- 1 1-year customer service experience and 1 year shipping/receiving experience preferred not necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills:
- Must be able to read and understand English proficiently
Hours 730AM to 430PM
Mon thru Fri Possible Saturdays and very little OT.
Qualified Candidate please apply to the posting and call 714.939.1266
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.