Do you thrive in a warehouse environment? Are you comfortable working with heavy machinery? Are you looking for an entry level CNC role? Randstad is now hiring a Swiss Turning Operator in Plymouth.
- M-Thur 4:00 pm - 2:30 am $14-16
The role is filling fast; please call Samantha 952.229.6996 for consideration.
- Candidate will be working in the Swiss Turning Department
- Candidates will be loading and unloading CNC parts
- Perform inspection with calipers, drop indicators, thread gauges, and pin gauges
Working hours: 4:00 PM - 2:30 AM
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Steel toe boots
- 1 year machine operator experience
- Inspection preferred
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
Reach out to Samantha 952.229.6996 to schedule an interview or to gain insight about the opening.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.