Busy warehous in Aberdeen is looking to add forklift drivers to their team. They have immediate openings on their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts.
- Follows company safety policies and procedures and encourages other associates to do the same
- Safely operates forklift and/or other machinery in order to complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, staging, and transporting products
- Shipping, pulling orders, wrapping products, and packing.
- Maintains condition of Distribution Center and/or warehouse work area (I.e., free of trash, product in correct location, etc.)
- Record logs of inventory on pallets and trucks
- Additional duties as assigned by distribution center or warehouse management
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Works cooperatively and productively with supervisors and other associates in order to complete tasks
-Using Rf scanning equipment to ensure accuracy of inventory
-identifying safety hazards in the wrokplace
-can pass a physical for vision, audio, and basic vitals
-has operated 6 months out of the last year and a half forklift
-can pass drug test and background check
-ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- must be able to pass written certification test with score of 86% or higher
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.