A new home furnishing company located in San Leandro is seeking highly motivated and qualified warehouse workers to join their new team.
This opportunity is long term, temp to hire. The starting pay rate is $15.00 - $16.00 per hour.
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for, but not limited to, accepting and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, and managing, organizing, and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
Job Requirements Include:
- 1 or more years basic warehouse, stock, or related experience
- Packaging, shipping, and receiving experience, a plus
- Standing for 8+ hours, walking, climbing, pushing, reaching, pulling
- Heavy Lifting up to 50 lbs
- Initiative and motivation, able to work at a fast, consistent pace
Please apply directly to this job posting and feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 510-268-0023.
General Duties Include:
- Receive products, and pick, pack, wrap, label, and ship products.
- Operate hand truck, dolly, or pallet jack when lifting heavy or awkward material
- Maintain the cleanliness, organization, and safety of the warehouse
- Move pallets from one area to another
- Creating shipping documents for packages (UPS/FedEx)
- Responsible for accuracy of incoming and outgoing orders
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.