Looking for growth opportunities?- Randstad is assisting in finding Industrial Maintenance Technicians.- In your role of Maintenance Technician at this industrial manufacturing facility you will be:
- Troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing industrial production equipment for a safe and productive work environment
- Prioritizing and self-scheduling maintenance work around production activities to achieve both production and maintenance goals and deadlines
- Making repairs and improvements to equipment in the production process to ensure product quality and promote continuous improvement
- Complying with, demonstrating, and imposing all company safety rules and regulations; auditing, reviewing and editing JSA's
Working hours: 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM
- Electrical Expertise
- Ability to read and interpret machine manuals/schematics, electrical blueprints/schematics and process control diagrams
- Knowledge of electrical circuits and controllers, including trouble shooting of AC-DC, Motors, and PLC Controllers.
- Experience troubleshooting and wiring 3 phase power control circuits
- Ability to bend and size electrical conduit
- Knowledge/experience with the insta
- 2+ years experience with equipment maintenance - performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed. Able to clearly communicate maintenance needs to manager.
- The ability to use and read- voltmeters, recorders, and oscilloscope
- Safety Compliance - must be able to complete jobs while being in compliance
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.