Do you have at least two years experience as a maintenance technician? Are you looking for a new challenging role? Our clients are looking for an experienced technician to be part of the team! Full time position with company benefits.
- Maintenance on, but not limited to: H.V.A.C., fire and sprinkler equipment, generator, landscape
- General maintenance projects including installations and repairs to plumbing and electrical equipment, carpentry work, and painting
- Respond to maintenance requests
- Fabricating, welding
- Receives, stores, and/or distributes materials and maintains material inventory accuracy
Working hours: 6:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Knowledge of building maintenance
- Ability to solve practical problems
- Observes safety and security procedures
- Communicate clearly
- Flexible schedule, including availability in the evenings and weekends
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Cooperative attitude
- Two years related experience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.