Forklift Operator - Grave shift
Do you have a checklist for a job that wants your forklift skills? Check out this job and see if you can check the boxes!
- 3-4 day work week...check
- Overtime hours...check
- Good hourly pay...check
- Paid weekly...check
- Work in a safe environment...check
Did this job check off your boxes? Then keep reading!
What will your job be?
- Drive a sit down and/or stand up forklift to load/unload trucks
- Pick product from shelves
- Move order totes and product to be shipped
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Stand for long periods of time
Your shift will be one week Wed - Fri, the next week Sat - Tues, then back again to Wed - Fri and so on, rotating each week. Every other weekend off! The hours are 6pm-6:30am.
Working hours: 6:00 PM - 6:30 AM
You will need to:
- Be flexible with a will do attitude!
- Be a hard working, motivated employee
- Work in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- RF scanner experience is a plus
- You will need verifiable experience of at least 6 months of forklift experience within the last 18 months
- Take a written and skills forklift test
- Submit to a background check and drug screen
- Provide 2 professional references (one must be able to speak to your forklift experience)
- Ability to provide proof of eligibility to work in the US
If you are the one we are looking for, apply today! or email Yadira.Perez@randstadusa.com.
We have many jobs available so tell your friends! We have a need for day forklift drivers and general warehouse day and grave!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.