We are hiring for assemblers for the surrounding Roseville area. This would be a temp-to-perm position with opportunities for overtime. Idea candidates will have previous experience as an assembler in the following industries: production/building supplies/construction/maintenance.
- Assemble product
- Assemble packaging according to required specifications
- Interpreted written instructions to perform assembly
- Perform constant quality checks to look for faulty components
- Fulfill work orders
- General manufacturing duties as needed
Working hours: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Two years of manufacturing/assembly experience
- Lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly
- Flexible and able to work overtime
- At least 18 years of age
- Able to submit to a background and drug screen
- Reliable transportation
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.