IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR CLASS A DRIVERS HOME EVERY NIGHT
Currently accepting resumes for the position of Class A CDL Driver at our facility located in South Sacramento, CA.
Looking for someone that is customer services orientated with great people skills
THIS IS NOT A DROP AND HOOK POSITION
Need someone who is ready to work in a fast pace environment and can keep a positive attitude
Qualified candidates must be Quality Conscious, Dedicated, Reliable, Drug Free and desire to be part of a progressive team oriented organization.
- Will be responsible for Multiple deliveries daily to customers business sites in the Greater Sacramento and surrounding areas
- Will be unloading pallets, crates, bins of diary products
- Warehouse work individual moving materials and hand truck, pallet jack and/or forklift
- Must be polished and customer service oriented
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
*Must have valid Class A license
*Must have 2-3 years of experience
*Clean Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
*Must submit to Background/Drug
*Clear DOT /physical
*Safety Culture a must
- Transferring empty cartsm crates and pallets from suppliers
- Assisting customers with unloading and checking in products during deliveries
- Checking truck fluid levels on a daily basis
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.