Are you motivated to excel? Does a position with opportunity to advance with a great company sound like the perfect fit for you? Are you hardworking and dependable? If this sounds like you, Randstad wants to meet you! We are currently seeking a CNC Programmer for a leading company in Orlando, FL
Produces machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Basic Forklift experience
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures.
- Ability to repair, rework, or remake damaged fixtures when needed.
- Manual dexterity and mechanically inclined.
- Ability to lift 80 pounds
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, kneel, or crouch.
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms.
- 2-3 years experience operating CNC Machines
High School Diploma or equivalent
2+ years of experience required
Basic machining experience to include load, unload or parts and tooling and basic inspections
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.