It's so hot outside..... how does working inside a state of the art air conditioned building sound? How about steady work?
Do you need 40 hour per week, every week? How about the same shift so that you can manage your schedule and personal commitments?
What about working for a company that pays you when you are on a break or taking a lunch?
If this sounds like the kind of job you would like, then keep reading.
* Perform in-process and final inspections for a variety of components or assembled products.
* Perform Rework inspections.
* Perform tasks for special assignments.
* Prepare and complete necessary forms.
* May be assigned responsibilities in Medical, Molding, or Inflation/PRV (Specific sop training will apply)
Working hours: 3:00 AM - 11:00 PM
--Proper execution of inspection and sampling plans following documented statistical methodologies and inspection procedures using calibrated equipment when applicable.
--Documentation of inspection data
--Assure proper segregation and identification of nonconforming product, ensuring the defective product is not included in order.
--Maintain accurate inspection quantities
* Attention to detail
* Technical Degree (plastics, engineering, etc.) or equivalent line inspector experience
* Ability to operate measuring & laboratory test equipment
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to input data accurately on charts and computer
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.