We are looking for a skilled Machine Operator to set up, maintain and operate machinery. You'll ensure the interminable and efficient running of production.
A great machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
Working hours: 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
--Proven experience as a machine operator
--Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
--Understanding of production procedures
--Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
--Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
--Attention to detail
--Teamwork and communication skills
To take the next steps:
1. Please apply. It will only take a few minutes to create a profile and upload your updated resume.
2. I cannot emphasize enough, upload your resume.
3. Wait 48 hours, as it takes this time to process into our system.
4. If you have not received an e-mail or a phone call after 48 hours, feel free to call the branch (704/998-3685). We would love to pull up your resume and schedule an interview.
*** We look for people with attention to detail... if you fail to follow these 4 steps, it is an indicator that the details of this job description were not read, and a lack of that attention to detail. You will not be considered for this role.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.