If you an experienced Forklift Operator who wants to advance your career, then this is the position for you! A well established company in the West Warwick/Coventry area is looking for a Forklift Operator for their 2nd shift to perform a variety of duties related to shipping customer orders, both same day and future orders nationally and internationally.
If you are an experienced Forklift Operator looking for a new opportunity to advance your career, then this is an opportunity you cannot miss!
This is a Temporary to Hire Position!
Rate: $14,00 per hour
2nd shift: Monday through Friday 3:00PM - 11:00PM with paid Lunch!
Randstad offers the best benefits in the staffing industry:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance available
- Hospital Indemnity insurance
- 401k access after 6 months of employment
- Electronic pay option
- Must have at least 1 year of experience as a forklift operator
- Ensure accurate receiving and shipping of all materials
- Complete documentation such as pick lists, bills of lading, work orders and shipping orders for both domestic and export, using computer-based technology
- Utilize both written and oral instructions when preparing orders for shipment.
- Examine work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Assist in maintaining warehouse organization, inventory and cleanliness
- Performs other duties as required
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary
Working hours: 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Able to operate a forklift and obtain certification
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions - attention to detail
- Able to perform lifting to 50 pounds
- Previous warehouse experience and computer proficiency including SAGE preferred, but not required
- Required: High School diploma or equivalent
Please apply to this posting and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Providence Office at 401.831.1248
Video Interview available; Please inquire about this Option!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.