Experienced Forklift Operator
Randstad is looking for Forklift Operators to start work immediately. We are assisting a local client recruiting for a reliable Warehouse Forklift Operator to work in Union City GA. This assignment is a long-term /temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Starting pay is $14.00.
4 openings on 2nd shift - 3pm -11pm
1 opening on 1 shift - 7am-3pm
You will serve a significant role in the manufacturing process by driving within the warehouse, moving, loading and unloading product. The ideal candidate is reliable and hardworking.
- Forklift operation (Stand-up Reach, Cherry Picker , Tugger)
- Pick or Place pallets on G level
- Pick and audit warehouse orders
- Load and unload pallets and other materials from trailers
- Perform general warehouse duties as needed
- Locate product within the warehouse facility
- Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements
Working hours: 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
18 Months Raymond Reach Truck Forklift Experience.
- HS Diploma/GED
- 2 years experience on Raymond/Crown Reach, Cherry Picker, Tugger
- Because this position is in a warehouse facility, there are a few special considerations that we follow for our client, to help keep everyone as safe as possible. Everyone that we present for this role needs to be able to pass a background check and a drug screen. We have a strict attendance policy that offers very little time off, especially during your first 90-days.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.