Do you have stand up forklift experience and looking for a job opportunity with a well-known company? I have the job for you! Please review over the qualifications and job summary if you feel you are qualified, apply, upload your resume, and give our office a call 270.393.7272. Hurry! You do not want to miss this opportunity!
This position will be 2nd shift from 5p-1:30a. There will be overtime offered.
- Operate electric pallet jacks to stack orders for shipments
- Operate stand up forklift to pull orders from shelves
- Scan job function into labor clock
- Prepare paperwork and dock area for receiving inbound products
- Unload palletized products from trailers and place in receiving area
- Break down and sort mixed product pallets for appropriate warehouse stocking
- Stock inbound products in their proper locations, rotate stock, and restock pick slots
Working hours: 5:00 PM - 1:30 AM
- Ability to operate scan guns
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Good working attitude
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6 months electric pallet jack/stand up forklift and warehouse experience within the last 18 months
If you feel you are qualified for this position please visit www.randstadusa.com/jobs, upload your resume, apply, and give our office a call 270.393.7272. This is a great opportunity you do not want to miss.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.