Our client is a profitable and growing machine shop in the Newnan, GA area looking for an experienced fabricator. This position requires a skilled fabricator with a documented history of reading blueprints to fabricate parts, MIG welding and TIG welding both aluminum and stainless steel.
- Work in a machine shop environment
- Fabricate customer parts, tools and dies to specification using blueprints and drawings
- Perform MIG and TIG welding
- TIG weld both aluminum and stainless steel
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Position requires 5+ years previous fabrication and welding experience
- Previous use of blue prints and drawings to build parts, tools and dies
- Skilled in both MIG and TIG welding
- Prior experience TIG welding aluminum and stainless steel
- Proficiency in the use of measuring tools
- Physical requirements include standing and walking over an 8 hour shift
- Lifting and carrying of up to 50lbs.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate in a professional and positive manner
- Demonstrated work history verifiable through professional references
- Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
This is an excellent career opportunity for a skilled fabricator to build a long-term career with a profitable and growing company.?? Qualified candidates should apply to this posting with a detailed resume attached.?? Interviews are required.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.