Do you have a meticulous attention to detail?
Do you like working with the autonomy to make your own decisions?
Are you looking to further your career as a Lab Technician with a leader in the manufacturing industry?
If so, Randstad may have the career for you!
This position is a TRUE Temp-Hire opportunity that can lead to a direct hire position for the right person! Duties are, but not limited to:
- Conduct quality control assignments and document findings
- Record and analyze data
- Maintain, calibrate, and clean testing equipment
Working hours: 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must be very detail oriented
- Ability to perform verification and calibration of lab instruments
- Candidate must have at least 1 year experience working in a similar role in a production environment
- Must have a high school diploma or completed GED
If you are interested or know someone that is, please apply to this job posting with your most current resume. If you have any questions, please reach out to Gabe at 626-918-4600 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.