Manufacturing Tech (Biotech)
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for an innovative company in the RTP area? Our client is the pioneer of neuroscience.
You must have good working knowledge of biopharma technology and processes. You must be trained and skilled in all operational and regulatory procedures for manufacturing in the industry.
In this role, you will:
- Performs and documents daily manufacturing operations in a cGMP environment that involves operation of process equipment, execution of validation protocols, creating/ revising cGMP documents and other assignments as directed by performing the following duties:
- Assists with Processing Steps and/or Manufacturing Support activities, monitoring process against the batch record, SLR and control system.
- Documents/Records cGMP data and information for processing steps and/or equipment activities, following standard operating procedures. Key documentation includes batch records, SLRs, and equipment logbooks.
- Actively participates in training activities, managing their individual training plan.
- Executes validation protocols under supervision/direction of others
Working hours: 1:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Knowledge of cGMP operations and requirements including requirements for good documentation
Assists with validation runs as needed, following relevant validation SOPs.
Safety first mentality
Excellent communication both verbal and written
The normal work requirements are 12 working hours per day, including yet not limited to shift work and schedule changes. The incumbent may be required to work on holidays, weekends or alternate shifts as required, and is expected to be attired in plant uniform and present at the daily shift exchange as directed by supervision.
Shift hours will be provided at offer. Must be able to work 12 hours per day. The shift will be a combination of days and nights.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.