A global leader in the design, manufacturing, and marketing of equipment for the food service industry is seeking qualified Fabrication associates. Candidates must be mechanically-inclined and interested in a long-term opportunity.
- Performs basic assembly of parts to form complete units or sub-assemblies.
- Receives detailed written and verbal instructions on all work.
- Follows established procedures and guidelines to complete assembly steps in a timely manner.
- Reviews product specifications/blueprints to ensure that assemblies and sub-assemblies meet required standards.
- Monitors quality and makes the appropriate adjustments to correct problems.
- Maintains required level of productivity to ensure that department goals are reached.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Fabrication experience
- Comfortable using hand and power tools
Please submit a resume for consideration. Qualified applicants will be contacted for next steps.
Randstad now offers digital interviews!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.