General Warehouse Associate is responsible for making sure orders are pulled accurately and in a timely manner. This position also requires basic math skills for inventory cycle counts, as well as experience to cross-train, and a desire to move up within the warehouse.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer/RF Scan gun.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked in warehouse.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Provide assistance or direction to other warehouse workers.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to stand up to 8-10 hour shifts.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on regular basis.
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divides in all units of measure.
- Ability to speak and communicate well with co-workers, managers, and customers.
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to cross-train for other areas of warehouse.
- Must have resume.
- Must have minimum of 1 year in warehouse environment.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.